May 18, 2009

Post-California & New Adventures

California was beautiful!!!! And I had a wonderful time meeting Lisa's friends and seeing her school, her coffee shop (what a weird thing to say is "hers" but she spends a ton of time there...you know how it is), and her church. I love seeing where my friends live, especially when they're far away. It's fun to know their context and being able to match names to faces and locations to images.

Speaking of images, here are some pictures!

The view from Pepperdine University

This is a view from Pepperdine University. That campus was...incredible. Hello, ocean!

Malibu

Malibu! There's a man in the bottom left hand corner who looks like he's showing off his butt, but I don't think he is...

Sunset from Santa Monica

Sunset from the Santa Monica Pier

The Getty

The Getty! A sweet museum with beautiful gardens, a nice collection, and no contemporary art! (We asked to make sure we hadn't missed it.)

Fountain at the Getty

One of the many fountains at the Getty

Flower Trees

Flower trees from the Getty gardens

Hollywood!

Tourism! I made Lisa take me down to the Chinese Theater. We were in Hollywood anyway for church, but this photo proves I'm still a tourist.

Lisa & Me

Fun!

Anyway, today I'm just relaxing at home. I have some fun stuff going on tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday. And on Friday High School Beth and I are going to catch a movie and hang out, which will be a nice time. And a week from Friday? Helloooooo CAMP!

1 comment: